Over the next 12 weeks, we'll be detailing everything you need to know about Proficiency Testing (PT), from an introduction to PT as a quality tool to evaluating and interpreting results, via scheme operation and test material selection. The six, one hour webinars are FREE to join and will take place every fortnight and be hosted by LGC experts, including Brian Brookman, and will be available in multiple language options – so you can choose the session that best suits you.
"LGC’s vision is ‘Science for a Safer World’ and that's why we're delighted to be bring you this comprehensive series of webinars that will demonstrate how high quality Proficiency Testing schemes drive fit for purpose measurements which in turn lead to reliable decisions that underpin a safer world.”
Brian Brookman - Director of Proficiency Testing - LGC
1. Introduction to PT - Watch Now
2. How a PT scheme operates - Watch Now
3. Selecting the most appropriate PT - Watch Now
4. Evaluation of PT performance - 27th - Watch Now
5. Interpretation of and use of PT Data - 10th - 11th June 2020 - Register Below
6. LGC Proficiency Testing - 24th - 25th June 2020
Unable to make the live webinar? Register and we'll send you a recording afterwards.