Download the Stellaris Getting Started Guide
LGC Biosearch Technologies has compiled key information into the brochure, “Guide to Getting Started – Stellaris RNA FISH” to further ease the implementation of RNA FISH using Stellaris technology. This brochure provides tips and guidelines to help you appropriately plan and seamlessly perform Stellaris experiments.
Within the guide you will learn:
- Imaging guidelines, including recommended microscope and hardware information
- Protocols and suggested positive and negative controls
- Necessary reagents and consumables
- Probe design considerations for exon and intron targets using the Stellaris Probe Designer
- How to order custom and catalogued probe sets
We hope this guide will serve as a great resource by answering common questions frequently asked before starting Stellaris RNA FISH projects.